Join us in the fight and get involved.
Membership is the lifeblood of the NAACP. We depend on our members’ generosity to ensure the NAACP’s mission and vision are carried out. We depend on members to keep the flames of freedom burning bright. We Need You! We invite you to join our efforts by becoming an active member. For a more vibrant and visible NAACP branch, your thoughts and ideas are welcomed.
Why become a member of the NAACP?
The NAACP is the leading civil rights organization in the United States. When you join Cincinnati NAACP as a general member, you gain a community of advocates and activists dedicated to social justice and equality for all people. Local membership also opens up the opportunity to join a committee and lend your name, energy, talents, and passion to take action at the forefront of change.
Our membership community is the reason we’ve been able to advance, protect, defend, and fight for our civil and human rights for more than a century. If you care about fighting the racial disparities that are still prevalent in America and here at home in Cincinnati, the NAACP is the place where you can make a difference. Contact our office at (513) 281-1900 or email email@example.com.
Benefits of Membership
As a member, you’ll make a difference each and every day in the fight for civil rights and social justice in Cincinnati and beyond. Your membership allows you to:
- Work directly with Cincinnati NAACP activists and organizers
- Help us organize and/or participate in marches, rallies, and direct action campaigns to bring attention to local and national issues
- Support equal access to quality education, healthcare, and economic opportunities for your neighbors in Cincinnati (Hamilton County)
- Advocate for local and state laws and policies to improve our community
- Participate in Cincinnati voter registration and get out the vote campaigns
- Attend national events, regional conferences, and training sessions to sharpen your advocacy and leadership skills
For any additional questions regarding Cincinnati NAACP membership, please contact our office at (513) 281-1900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.