Art created by applying pigment on a two-dimensional surface with a brush, knife, or hand and/or the manipulation of digital processes with a computer.
Examples include but are not limited to: Oil, acrylic, watercolor, gouache, tempera, ink, encaustic, fresco, spray paint, etc. applied on canvas, canvas board, paper, mixed media or any flat surface.
- Only one (1) project can be entered.
- The national office will provide easels.
- The contestant is required to make an oral presentation, which will not exceed three (3) minutes, explaining the methods or techniques used in developing the project.
- The contestant must be available to answer questions from the judges.
- The submission should be no larger than 36 inches by 48 inches. Framing is optional.