The art of making three-dimensional forms or designs.
- Only one (1) project can be entered.
- The National Office will provide display table space.
- Each contestant is required to make an oral presentation explaining the methods or
techniques used in developing the project not to exceed three (3) minutes.
- Craft projects (i.e. ceramics, macramé, etc.) will not be accepted.
Contestants will be judged by the following criteria:
- Concept (20)
- Composition (20)
- Craftsmanship (20)
- How well the medium was applied (20)
- Dimensional Form (20)